Saturday, January 1, 2011

HAPPPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

Because I'm such a slacker, I've waited until the last minute to do this at my parent's house and low and behold they don't own the cord that connects their camera to the computer. So, a low tech post this shall be.

Two nights ago, I was out with an old friend from high school. He mentioned in passing that he would be leaving the next morning to go see a friend's band play a New Years Eve show. In Asheville. There was an offer for me to come along for a 5 day road trip and if it wasn't for the fact that my parents would have been so sad to lose a few days of my time, I would have been up at 7am and on my way to tracking down you and Jeannie in your new digs. It was a pretty hard decision to make: One one hand I've got my flesh and blood. On the other I've got, well, let's be honest, a way more fun place to be than Dayton Ohio and two badass people to catch up with. 

I hope you had a wonderful New Year and that the Big Three Oh is more than you ever imagined it would be (both would have obviously had been better had I appeared, heh). 

I miss you and your wifey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hopefully Shawn and I can find a way to visit you in this new year :)

xoxoxo, 
Lauren

No comments:

Post a Comment